Deprecated: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /home/fergmovsmarttsta/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4903
FREE MOVING QUOTE
Free Frogbox Moving Boxes
Ferguson Moving is a proud partner of Frogbox, a sustainable and reusable moving box company. Every Ferguson customer has the option of a free two-week Frogbox moving boxes rental, using their booking reference number as a promo code online at frogbox.com or toll-free at 1-877-FROGBOX (376-4269).
Three Steps to Redeeming Your Frogbox Rental
- Thank you for booking your moving and storage services with Ferguson!
- Using your Ferguson Moving and Storage reference number as a promo code, reserve your free two-week Frogbox rental online [link] or by phone at 1-877-FROGBOX (376-4269).
- Schedule drop-off and pick-up dates and times. Your discount is applied immediately, with no online payment required.
Your Ferguson packing services can be used with any Frogbox rental, or you can pack them yourself ahead of time.
Book Now to Get Your Frogbox Promo Code
Call the Ferguson Moving and Storage team at 604-922-2212 or request a quote online to start the booking process for your move. Once you have your moving and storage booking reference, you can reserve your free Frogbox rental.
About Frogbox Moving Boxes
Frogboxes are reusable, stackable plastic containers that require no assembly upon delivery. They maintain a small environmental footprint with long-lasting recyclable materials that replace hundreds of kilograms of tape and cardboard over the lifespan of each box.
Each Frogbox is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between every customer to maintain the cleanliness of your items upon packing.
Frogbox offers free delivery and pickup in many regions. Visit the Frogbox website for more information.
What Fits in a Frogbox?
Standard Frogbox moving boxes are 3.2 cubic feet (90 litres) in size, which easily fits a array of household items. Small Frogboxes are available at select locations.
Frogbox Packing Tips
- Pack stackable items like dishes first, then tuck softer items like small blankets, towels, and clothing around the edges and on top
- Do not pack heavy items in Frogboxes
- Keep valuables with you at all times
- Ensure Frogboxes are placed on soft surfaces to avoid the plastic scratching floors and tables