Moving from Vancouver to Victoria?
If you’re planning on moving from Vancouver to Victoria, we can help you execute your move to Vancouver Island. You can rely on our decades of experience with long distance moving and take the headache out of moving. Our non commissioned moving planners can help you plan your move so that everything goes smoothly and according to a structured plan.
If you’re going in the other direction and moving from Victoria to Vancouver, then we can help you with that as well! Contact us to get a free estimate and take the worry and hassle out of moving. We are one of BC’s oldest and most reliable movers, established way back in 1916.
Expert tips for moving from Vancouver to Victoria
- Ferry Tolls alone are between $500-$1000 depending on the size of your move
- Moving from Vancouver to Victoria typically requires two days to complete.
- Reservations are required to ensure your shipment will depart on time
- You are required to be at both locations.
- You will need to obtain a new phone number because Vancouver Island has a different area code. (250)
- You should forward your mail through Canada post for one year to ensure you didn’t forget anything
- You will need to update your drivers license address with motor vehicles
Image Credit: Kennymatic / flickr cc