Movers in Coquitlam
Movers in Coquitlam
Looking for Movers in Coquitlam or Port Coquitlam?
We are one of Coquitlam’s oldest and most reputable moving companies. So if you’re busy looking for movers in Coquitlam, remember this, over 70% of our current customers are either repeat or have been directly referred by family, friends or associates. We provide high-quality, insured moving services at guaranteed low rates.
Think of Moving to Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam or Port Moody?
The cities of Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody make up the Tri-Cities area with Coquitlam being the largest of the 3 communities. The name “Coquitlam” is derived from a Salish tribal name meaning “small red salmon”. The community was originally settled by the French Canadian workers who arrived from Quebec to work in the local logging industry. The area continues to have BC’s largest French-speaking community.
The city of Coquitlam has 80 municipal parks covering over 2,200 acres and over 90 km of recreational trails. The largest park is Munday Park, a 435 acre nature preserve with two scenic lakes and lots of great walking trails. In nearby Port Moody there are excellent trails at Rocky Point, Belcarra Regional Park and Bunzen Lake. Port Coquitlam also has numerous trails like the Poco Trail along the Pitt River and lots of forest trails to explore on Burke Mountain.
Some additional reasons to choose Ferguson Moving & Storage as your Movers in Coquitlam, BC
- Winner of Homestars.com best of movers award for 2011, 2012 and 2013
- You can trust Ferguson Moving & Storage as Coquitlam movers to look after more than just your moving needs
- Your furniture and household goods are blanket wrapped right before your eyes so you know we’re moving you in Coquitlam with care.
- A+ rated BBB member since 1957
- insured and bonded movers
- Professionally trained, uniformed employees
- Flat moving fees upfront. We visit every home and apartment and give you one guaranteed price.
- Affiliate of Great Canadian Van Lines – handles both simple and complicated moves across Provinces or the US/Canadian border
- Secure portable mini storage facilities
Image: smilygrl /flickr cc