Call today 604-922-2212
Ferguson Moving & Storage operates on the basis of good service to our customers and taking care of our staff. We really value good staff and we screen very carefully when hiring. We know that anyone we hire will not only represent the company, but we also know potential hires will be in our customers homes. Interacting with you and your family, friends and co-workers.
This is why it’s important to not just hire any moving company because they have a nice website or sound good over the phone. The company you decide to hire will move everything you own and will be with you in most cases for an entire day. Don’t you want to make sure you’re comfortable with the strangers that come to be your movers?
We strongly encourage that customers follow the following advice to hire movers. Even on small moves:
- Call the movers
- Schedule an in home estimate
- Ask how long the company has been in business
- Ask for recent references of families they’ve moved
- Check the BBB Website for claims history
- Check the workplace BC website to make sure they have WCB coverage for their movers
- Get your estimate in writing and ask if there are any additional charges
- Tell friends your moving and let them know which moving companies you’re considering
- Visit the moving companies office before booking. Is it clean and organized?
- Never feel pushed into booking with a moving company
- Moving consultants are there to advise you. Not bully you.
- Check with the Canadian Association of movers
- Check for Van Line affiliation
For more information, visit our FAQ page http://www.fergusonmoving.com/faq/ or visit us
Ferguson Moving & Storage 1584 Columbia St North Vancouver, BC V7J 1A4 604-922-2212