*** ERROR - You have duplicate fieldnames in your form structure ***
Employment OpportunitiesFerguson Moving & Storage
We’re Hiring Driver Movers in Vancouver!
We genuinely thank all applicants for their interest in joining Ferguson Moving & Storage; based on the expected response rate only those whose candidacy best fits the needs of the position will be contacted.
Training to commence soon for qualified candidates!
Ferguson’s is a customer and quality focused moving and storage company based out of North Vancouver. After being in business almost 100 years, we recognize the positive impact our employees have on our continued success.
Apply today for a position as a regular (i.e. full-time) or spareboard (i.e. on call) Driver/Mover or Mover. Your duties would be to pack, load and deliver goods to customers’ and clients’ homes or businesses.
Responsibilities would also include the safe and efficient handling of trucks (1 ton and 5 ton) and other equipment.
As a Driver/Mover you would lead moves and be assigned paperwork to be reviewed by the Operations Manager. We operate seven days per week in order to accommodate customer and client generic adderall xr reviews needs.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Current and valid BC Class 5 driver’s license
• Driver’s abstract acceptable to Ferguson Moving & Storage
• Demonstrated physical strength and fitness with the ability to lift 100 pounds
• Experience working as a Driver/Mover or Mover, or in other jobs requiring use of physical strength and coordination abilities
• Experience packing goods
• Good English oral and written communication skills
• Ability and willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Ability and willingness to work overtime on short notice or without notice in order to meet customer and client needs
• Steel-toed CSA runners or boots and own tools
• Willingness to always go the extra mile and be a team player
• Comprehensive orientation and in-house training
• Ongoing coaching and training opportunities
• Competitive wage rates
• Regular performance reviews
• A fair system of distributing hours and work
• Scheduling that considers your other commitments
• A respectful workplace
• Opportunity to work in a self-directed team
• Company supplied uniforms
How To Apply.
1. Fully complete the application form below.
2.Click here to download instructions to get your ICBC drivers abstract